Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guess what I remember how to blog!!!

So it has been almost a year since my last post. So much has happened since my last post and I really don't know where to start.. First the kids all made it through another year of school.. Chelsie will be a freshman in high school and to top that off cheerleader too.. I'm so proud of her. Ashley made it to 4Th grade and is so excited about her new teacher.. Caden is in second and thinks the world of his dad..
The Fry family added a new addition to their extended family. My beautiful sister Jennie and her husband Jeremiah had a beautiful baby girl in February. Abby Lynn is a blessing to our family. She is 6 months old now and is just starting to getting own little personality. And her Aunt Crystal is her favorite person beside her mom and dad and grandparents. I do make her laugh..
Well Jaron and I have been very busy. We decided to play softball this year. If any of you remember last time Jaron played (which was 6 yrs ago) we had so much happen I was never going to a softball game again..But we actully did pretty well this year. We had a blast.. Can't wait until next year.. Jaron had been running his ambulance call alot lately.. I have been working still at the hospital..
So here is a catch up of our lives.. We our one busy family and it is not getting any slower. We will have football, basketball and wrestling coming soon. All in which Chelsie will be cheering at. I will try to stay in touch better and add picture here and there.. Hope everyone has had a great year

No comments: