Sunday, September 27, 2009

Step Out to Fight Diabetes TEAM CHELSIE FRY

Team Chelsie Fry
My Cousin Alicia with our team shirts on
Tiff Kelb Me Breann Jennie
Ashley and Tanna
Getting ready to walk


So on Saturday was our big walk. Chelsie collected 1375.00 for a cure for diabetes. We started our 2.5 mile walk at This is the Place park. We walked around the park to hogle zoo and then spent the whole day there. I just want to thank everyone for supporting my daughter in something that means so much to us. I want to thank my beautiful cousins Alicia and Breann for joining us in our family walk. Breann and Alicia you will never know how much it means to me. I love you both so much. Thank you to my amazing family my Mom and Dad for just being amazing parents and teaching me how to be such a wonderful mom. To my sisters for just being my rocks and my support. When the doctors come out and told Jaron and I Chelsie was diabetic we thought our lives were over little did we know what we would be facing you all let me know that we have one amazing family that will get thru anything together. I want to thank my amazing husband without him I would not to be able to get thru this everyday. My children our the best. To Chelsie one day they will find the cure. But until then you will keep fighting. We our so proud of you. Thanks again to everyone that donated and who were just thinking of us that day. We did it for you Chelsie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that I missed it.. Tanner said it was a LONG walk, but he had fun. If I wouldnt have had to work I would have been there. I thought about you all throughout the day.. Hopefully next year. I want a shirt though if you have any. Talk to all soon.. WAY TO GO CHELS ON ALL THAT MONEY...

Mikol said...

Congrats on your walk and all the funds you raised!! Hopefully they will be that much closer to finding a cure. Way to go!!

Alicia said...

WAY TO GO CHELS.!! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of "the walk." What an amazing opportunity to spend time with you all and to be a part of such a great cause. I had a blast!!I love you all so very much!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

What a beautiful day! We've been thinking about you guys so much. And we can't apologize enough for not getting our behinds in gear: Kev and I, from the time we got the e-mail, have wanted to donate and we still have yet to do it. Can we still donate? We love you guys!!